This newly released, informative and easy to follow book provides an introduction the fundamentals of Expert Systems explaining what they are and how they work.
Subjects covered in this book are:
- Key features of an Expert System
- Expert Systems in context
- Expert System applications
- Why would management be interested in an Expert System?
- Legal implications of using an Expert System
- Ethical issues
Having achieved a 1st class honor's degree in computer science and a postgraduate degree in information systems, Matthew Beard has provided technical support in designing and developing concept collaborative e-commerce systems and has for the last two years been providing technical support to a number of academic institutions.